Alexandre M. Mestdagh
Alexandre M. Mestdagh started his law career at a boutique transactional and civil litigation law firm focusing on real estate and business law matters. There he advised clients, which included individuals, developers, businesses and lenders, on various residential and commercial real estate and business transactions. Since starting the firm in 2007 Mr. Mestdagh has represented clients in all facets of acquiring, disposing and leasing of real estate and businesses. His focus also includes representing individuals in the area of timeshare disputes and transfers, as well as appellate matters. Utilizing his experience in business finance, Mr. Mestdagh represents lenders in commercial finance matters and advises clients on asset protection.
Mr. Mestdagh was born in Brussels, Belgium and raised in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Mestdagh attended Bishop Moore High School and graduated cum laude from The George Washington University with a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs. Mr. Mestdagh obtained his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and a Master of Science in Real Estate in Finance from the University of Florida Warrington College of Business.
Mr. Mestdagh is also fluent in English and French. With a fondness for outdoor activities, Mr. Mestdagh brings the same focus and dedication to your legal needs.
• University of Florida Levin College of Law, Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2004
• University of Florida Warrington School of Business, Master of Science in Real Estate (M.R.E.), 2004
• The George Washington University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Affairs, 1999
Court Memberships & Admissions
• District of Columbia
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations & Related Experience
• Orange County Bar Association
• Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Florida Bar
• Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section, American Bar Association
• Hannibal Square Community Land Trust Board Member, 2009-2011